All eyes are on Pinterest these days and mine are no exception.
In other words, we’re watching its growth, reading about it, talking to colleagues who’s Brands are already there.
It’s growing and will continue to.
As I began my day, one of the first emails I saw this morning was about the platform’s growth and details about what’s next.
A Few Recent Developments
And just in case your day is as hectic as mine, here are a few key points:
- Pinterest is up to 335M active users.
- The company increased its US audience by 8% in 2019, while its international MAUs jumped 35%.
- Over the last year, Pinterest’s expansion of 26% user growth has outpaced Snapchat’s DAU count, Twitter’s mDAU numbers, LinkedIn’s member growth, and even Facebook’s MAU figures. (INSANE!)
- The number of active advertisers has more than doubled year over year – “representing the highest rate of growth in over three years” and is expanding internationally.
- Verified checkmarks are on the horizon for approved brands.
Check out the full article here from one of my go-to sources, Social Media Today.